Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Front Camera Of E71 Nokia

tried: Triumph Scrambler EFI

meteorological Yesterday was the beginning of autumn. With 30 degrees in the shade exactly the right time, Triumphs forever young retro trail burrowers once to check for compatibility with my butt. The event was held in the Leipzig office triumph.

am I actually even with my number four, together with its 98 hp as trendy everyday machine quite satisfied, but as I had years ago at the Leipzig motorcycle show initial contact with the New Bonneville and its derivatives, Scrambler and Thruxton, it was purely the optics due to happen to me . Now would be the FZ6 but also ready to pay only that is, the triumph was long repressed. Until a few weeks due to a sale ad shot back in my memory. Flight near Berlin, I've made an appointment to try out a 2005 Bonneville with honest intention to purchase. But the date turned out differently than expected - the machine was still a carburetor model 2005 - this engine was toothless. Came across anything. drove the moped and that's it. I was disappointed.
#


is the background to say that I have taken the Bonnie to the eye, around curves so my short-legged wife with it. But after this test ...? Nope. Now I had read

that the model Scrambler Although nominally has less power than the limp Bonniemotor anyway, but untenrum a differently designed crankshaft, everything Bums. So I have my short-legged woman displaced and agreed on a test drive appointment with the dealer.

What can I say - after 45 minutes I was machine with an extra big smile on his face again. This is how Moppedfahren fun, even during the rush of Leipzig. Not only that, the motor firing interval thanks to other adult reasonably sound, no, he behaves well, as I expect it from a Twin - he pushes from below and goes smoothly and evenly with steam into the limiter. Super. The nominal loss of output relative to the Bonnie is not felt. Well, at 160 km / h, the Scrambler was tough and fidgety, but honestly, this is no feel-good speed more when you felt behind a giant arm hangs in the wind ...

The seating position is for my Einszweiundsiebzig a little high, but for stability, no problem. Is disturbing as even the raised exhaust, the elbow and his right leg properly einheizen him constantly in the way and somehow jammed its heat shield for a man of seventy feet ergonomically inefficient body. Here would be to elicit in purchase intent redevelopment potential. However, the high set Riot bags and the visual highlight of the whole load and it takes you any inconvenience in purchasing.

By Bonnie compared to base longer suspension fork legs and the extended total, the Scrambler is a bit higher. In conjunction with the asphalt blades results in an agility and maneuverability, which I tired of my 180 FZ6 do not know. The Scrambler feels much easier than it is.

What has been bothering me actually, is the Killer wide handlebar horns, but there is a lack of steering rods on the market, fortunately, not really.

seem Overall, the Scrambler and next summer I will be friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment