Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Brown Discharge Implantation Bleed

Undead - Volume 2 - A few thoughts


Volume 1 (Twilight), I concluded with Chapter 69th So I got my story is far from finished and set tells the story, as announced, with Volume 2, of course, continue online and in the daily rhythm whatsoever.
The second point I want to go a different way. The first book came to me afterwards to a little distracted, or too shallow. I've been telling stories in the world of the undead have early lost focus and everything, among other reasons, because I had no superstructure, no goal, no vision, is to go where my story. All I had was the desire writing a zombie story and what is in the prologue.
The ideas were then writing. I had an idea, I wanted to bring the most quickly to an end, because I will usually already had plenty of new ideas that I wanted to place quickly. I wanted everything in there and have the best right away. The correction of the PDFs I then also noticed that I have quite a lot of things just fall, or did not further spun, or they have simply disappeared from history. Characters were introduced briefly and then never mentioned again.

This can make it even if the reader the story in two months in small bites To consume as a book is not that at all. If it's annoying me already read the how much it must first be disturbing others.
-the minute allusions were often unhappy afterwards. So I was overtaken in part by the reality, for example here is that the Department of Defense, from the previous Home Secretary. I had already written before Guttenberg got so much under attack. Yes, really now. Or that there really is a 3D version of Dawn of the Dead. I've only learned later. Here I would criticize it really only the unnecessary reworking of classics is an absurd example. The reality sometimes absurd, than we can imagine we are in our imagination.

course, one can now argue that I had in post-repair, or could have done better. That's right. A few things I have written differently, omitted or amended to accommodate at least more purely continuity. Rewrite the whole story but I get cooked in time.
want the second book I therefore do better at everything from the beginning. In my limited ability, of course. First, I want to focus more on a main character. I voted for me already (even very, very rough) superstructure for the story, I will gradually fill with life. In order to restart by pulling correctly, I have the plot in moved to another country that has not been spared from the zombie you so. The plot is just about in Chapter 20 (reference blog) of a belt 1. So I go back in time, but what I consider to be necessary.
Paul and the unnamed character from the first-person perspective are not forgotten. I need just a little distance in time and come back to the two when it's really going on in Germany. I also hope that I can not begin to repeat myself. Somehow I found the part already in Oman as a repetition of Mongolia's history. Really pleased I was not so in hindsight.
Well, whatever. Rereading get the best anyway to history via PDF . From tomorrow we go to Chapter 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment