Monday, February 28, 2011

Template Glossy Blogger

Chapter 59

Kapitel 59

Als Paul am nächsten Day in the department arrived, he was summoned to his superiors.

"Hi Bruno, you wanted to see me?"

"Hi Paul, yes, please close your door and sit down."

Paul closed the door behind him and sat down on a chair across from his boss Bruno Herling place.

"What's up?"

"I have here a Mail from the internal investigation. You were tuned to the case with the Erdlans?

"Yes, that was yesterday. I'm done with my report yet. In an hour I could get him past you. "

" No, you will not. You will delete the report. "

" What? Why was that? "

" This thing has been kicked up dust. I believe that you may already know more than I do. The internal investigation has informed me that you have rumgestöbert in the files of the two perpetrators. I have been asked, you put on a muzzle. My God Paul, what a shit you're here come clean? "

Paul was surprised. This was the first time that he was accused of a glimpse into a file.

"What you know about the case?"

"I do not know anything. I just know that you are on to something there yesterday. The fact that you people made nervous have and that this is about people involved are usually not easily flustered. "

" What people? "

" It does not matter. You will take the matter any more, that's never happened yesterday. Do you understand me? "

" Yes ... I think so. "

" Listen Paul, it's nothing personal. You've done your job and you have made him well. There is nothing ungewöhnliches, nach dem Einsatz die Akte der Täter zu untersuchen. Da macht dir auch keiner einen Vorwurf. Ich hab nur unmissverständliche Anweisungen erhalten und ich will nicht einen meiner besten Männer verlieren. Scheiße Paul, du hast Stuttgart überlebt, du hast als einer der ersten mit den Zs zu tun gehabt und du hast eine Explosion überlebt. Darüber hinaus bist du einfach nur ein verdammt guter Polizeibeamter. Also mach jetzt keinen Scheiß und lass die Sache ruhen.“

Paul war angesichts der lobenden Worte leicht beschämt, sah sich gleichzeitig aber auch in die Ecke gedrängt. Paul hatte von seinem Vorgesetzten mehr Rückendeckung erwartet.

"Was it that?"

"Yes. You can go. Make your door behind you. "

Paul stood up, said goodbye and left the room. As the door slammed shut behind him, Bruno took the phone and dialed a number.

"Hello? Yes, it's me. I spoke with him and ... yes ... yes ... I think he knows something. I have known Paul for years and I am sure that he has already made it a rhyme. He is not stupid ... Yes ... but only if you ... No, I'm not sure. Yes ... I keep up to date. "

After the interview was over, Bruno buried his face in his hands, breathed deeply several times and considered his next move. Paul knew all because he was sure. Paul could not have overlooked the cross-links with the armed forces. Bruno had to know how much Paul knew, had to know which side he would want if he could trust him, whether he, if it matters, would be loyal. Whether he the right moment, make the right decision would be.

Bruno met a decision. He picked up the phone, dialed a number and waited for the dial tone.

"Baehre?

" Hi Paul, Here is Bruno. I have to talk with you again. Let's go have a coffee, I invite you "

0 comments:

Post a Comment