Sunday, November 13, 2005

Laser Treatment For Broken Capillaries Cost

court scenes part 1

In April last year, I appeared with my lawyer and my husband before a Bavarian court official, as I had sued the unknown to me caretaker of our residential community. Her husband, of how it turned out later, by chance of a policeman was-had been posing as property manager, signed a management agreement and surreptitiously, of him in possession of 120 000, - DM brought. Mr. H., the policeman, put the handsome sum to his name at his bank, and although only his wife has had a business license, the man awarded without adoption of multiple highly construction contracts overpriced to companies which then conducted the procurement and the owner Checkout asked. My Lawyers indicated that business methods as Provisionsschinderei. Thus it was the policeman as a new heating system with boiler installed in the estate, even though the heating engineer had stressed the residential complex, the heating was fine. Also, the chimney sweep confirmed the good condition of the heating system. Making matters worse was that the boiler had a transport damage, according to what the owner of the police statement did not seem to mind. This example is mentioned only as passing. With the District Court, S. I had about two and a half years before, led by teaching the Gerichtssekretaerin a phone call. At that time he informed me that he would negotiate in about four months, the case in court. I learned from the judicial officer, the judge was very strict, which I only welcomed, but I naively thought I was the mean of the judges will adhere slavishly to the laws. After two and a half years, Judge S. wrote my lawyers that he was too overloaded with work and have more important work on higher priority cases, I became impatient and began to suspect there is something wrong. Fortunately
reported to the police officer in court and told that he was a negotiated agreement with them giving me all legal costs will impose. Now the judge was ready to set a trial date. This letter to the court was like any other writing signed by the property manager. Because of the abusive, insulting and defamatory Leave I knew who the author of the libels war.Ich the judge had written, I'd be afraid of the police and of course the expected appearance of the wife in court. As we stood outside the courtroom, the judge came out and told us he was a friend of the defendant and her husband, to care for themselves every year to take to birthday parties. He was not embarrassed. As we feared, there would be no further negotiations, we did not request on suspicion of partiality of the judge. The judge said, however, some times the words "sister, brother in law" which gave rise to speculation
. The housekeeper said, while he negotiated a single word, but mentioned that the protocol their alleged many statements. S. Richter spent about three hours screaming. He repeatedly told the police: Why did you put a lawyer, now I have to make the lawyer for you! My husband, who testified as a witness, the officer had been painted in black work balconies, the judge threatened to fine. To me, the judge said: "I can make them kick out of the hall." go as I wanted, he screamed: "You stay here," Although admitting the police officer that he had put on the European money to his private account and illegally overpriced construction contracts awarded for our estate, he said to his friend the judge the whole Fremdvermoegen! The missing 'accounts the last four years put the officer in court is not available. The confession of the policeman, he had forged all the signatures of his wife in the court proceedings could not shake the judge. What country are we living in?

0 comments:

Post a Comment