Monday, January 24, 2011

Does Pledge Work On My Car?

A call from a local bank branch

The days rang in the morning (when not?) The phone. It is reported to the branch manager of a local bank. A big question mark was on my forehead.

"We have a problem."
silence
"A problem?" (My goodness, is this a telemarketer in disguise? A bank that is a problem and what do the fine by me then please?)
"Well, here's a big dog at our door who is keen to absolutely pure. It No one dares more from - still in the building "(The despair sounded real)
" Ok, but why then call in to me "(My head was in an interesting wrinkle pattern now)
" Well, we got your number from the vet? here, who said that you could help us "(class, again * ggg *)
" What is it for a dog, what is he like? How big? Friendly? Unfriendly? Anxious? (In my mind I already jumped into my waterproof clothing, and walked the various collars and leashes by which I have available)
"As a shepherd dog"
"Long or short hair?" (Now my brain all galloped Shepherd-like Four-legged friends of the village from which I am aware of)
"Hach, I do not know exactly, but he seems to have longer hair (I understand, with the filthy lucre other you understand it magnificently to go, but woe to a living being brings eurern so ordered daily routine confused * g *)
"I grab my parka and Others, and I am almost there" (sigh of relief and quietly muttered thanks at the other end)


On the way to the bank I had already several phone calls and inquired of people who could possibly miss their dog. Nothing.

A zealous Bank staff hurried not think I had entered the store right at me to. He seemed very relieved that I had followed his call for help.


was at once the beast straight for us.

tail wagging and happy that someone hailed ... yes, because somehow I got the animal familiar, but I was not sure.

collar was turn the animal, so the flight line and off we went right through the village with a totally happy old German Shepherd dog on a leash, who understood even now some small commands. No matter who I could

spoke, no one knew the dog or knew where he belongs. - Toll and in a small place where everyone else thinks about any know everything. ;) So the next way to our vet who cared for my dogs for children.


After some, but fun waiting in the hall, was enough to look my vets and my guess was confirmed when she is at home.

I was able to once again bring a small maverick back home safely and was indeed of the whole foot marches pretty broken but happy that everything ended well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment