Sunday, November 14, 2010

What Size Envelope Post Dvd

happy ending on Sunday afternoon

Since the early morning hours, a significant elderly golden retriever wandered through our residential area. Neighbors then asked me for help if I would try to acquire it and could make his home identified.

All afternoon I phoned back and forth through the village and in the environment around, dog owners, vets, police stations, Tasso eV, etc. Nothing! No one knew where it belongs or where he will be missed. This It was clear to me that the well-groomed and well-fed dog is certainly not a poor creature, that was simply abandoned.
Near the end of my wit, I called at Radio FFN and wanted to ask the team to give a message through, as in that moment a car drove up. Immediately began to wag the dog in and enjoying all Dolle. I put the phone aside. (In a local veterinarian, who is also the animals cared for here in the dog kindergarten, was the call of desperate dog owners, and he told them where they can pick their favorite.)
overjoyed and tears, the male of mum and dad in the closed arms and brought his dog buddy a dance of joy on.
A real happy ending adventures of a dog, I would like to see it so often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment